Need help?

bccs Social Workers and Counsellors work primarily through schools and see children and young people once they have been referred by teachers and support staff.

If you are a parent or carer who is concerned for your child, please contact your school to be referred to the school counsellor, they may well be a bccs worker. If you are a young person who needs to talk, please also contact your school and ask for help.

We believe that our referral method is the best, most efficient and loving way to help children across Essex and East London. However, we recognise that this is not always possible and if you would like to talk to someone at bccs please contact Denice Sealy, Head of Professional Services, on 01268 784544.