Festive Hats On for bccs!
Like many charities, in the absence of our usual fundraising events we are looking at new and creative ways to raise much-needed funds at this time.
Our popular Christmas Ladies' Lunch has had to be cancelled and so we are inviting our ladies to do something for us in the comfort of their own home in their family 'bubble' or in their garden with friends (in line with all social distancing regulations of course). Can you help us?
How does a 'remote event' work?
The beauty of hosting a 'remote event' is that you can make it work for you and your family's situation.
You could have a glass of mulled wine and a mince-pie in your garden or a socially distanced walk with a flask of something comforting with friends.
Have a Christmas lunch, brunch, afternoon tea or takeaway with your family 'bubble' - anything goes!
You can even take part at any time over the weekend if you are at work on the Friday and include all your family if you can.
Here are some ideas for the day
- Join together with family or friends in your home or garden on 11th/12th/13th December
- Put on your festive hat or fascinator
- Pour yourself a glass of something nice
- Get your pink piggy involved if you have one
- Raise your glass to absent friends and take a photo of yourself or your group
- Please send us your Festive Hats On photo by email to email@example.com or follow/like us on social media and tag us in your photo (Twitter/Instagram: bccs_charity & Facebook bccscharity)
- Share our email with friends and family and ask them to do the same
- Make a small donation to our ‘Festive Hats on for bccs!' fundraising page here: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/Team/FestiveHatsOn
- Send your donation to us at: bccs, Childcare House, Little Wheatley Chase, Rayleigh SS6 9EH
- Transfer your donation directly to us using your on-line banking:
Account Name: Brentwood Catholic Childrens Society
Account Number: 31094130
Sort Code: 40 13 22
We hope that we will be able to see each other again at our Ascot Ladies’ Lunch in June 2021 and wish you all a very Happy Christmas!
Thank you all for your support.