Brentwood Catholic Children's Society is committed to making this website accessible. All reasonable adjustments are being made in order to make this website as accessible as possible.
- The web pages are designed so that they can be viewed on a wide range of screen resolutions.
- The page structure is easy to navigate by using a clear and user friendly menu that is visible on each page of the site.
- A style sheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
- A site map is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
If you are having trouble accessing our website, we hope these tips will be helpful to you.
The text is too small for me to read – how can I change it?
If you are using a PC, then follow these simple instructions:
- Netscape Navigator: Go to View in your browser and select Increase font from the drop down menu.
- Internet Explorer: Go to View in your browser and then click Text size and select the size you require from the drop down list.
If you are using an Apple Mac, then follow these simple instructions:
- Netscape v4: Go to the Edit menu and select Preferences, then Appearances, then Fonts. Here you can use the drop down menus to set your font size.
- Internet Explorer and Netscape v.7: Go to the View menu and select Text Zoom (or Text size). You can increase or decrease your font size by clicking on larger and smaller or by using the percentage range given.
If I find a mouse difficult to use how can I get around www.childcareuk.org?
You can use the arrow keys on your keyboard which will help you with scrolling up and down a page. You can also jump from the top to the bottom of the pages using the page up and page down buttons. You can navigate your way around to selected areas of our site using your keyboard.
What if I don't have Adobe Reader to read pdfs or Microsoft Word?
If you do not have Microsoft Word you can download a free Microsoft Word viewer from Microsoft.
If you do not have access to Adobe Reader you can download it from the Adobe website.
The website is designed to function on the following web browser versions:
- Internet Explorer 11+ and Edge
- Firefox (latest two versions)
- Chrome (latest two versions)
- Safari (latest two versions)