At BCCS, we are extremely lucky and grateful to have so many passionate, committed and generous supporters. Without our wonderful local community, we simply wouldn’t be able to continue to provide help and support to the children and families who turn to us.
We want to make sure that as part of our amazing community of supporters you have a great experience, and it is important to us that you are happy and that we communicate with you in the way that is right for you.
To this end we promise you that:
- We will adhere to the Fundraising Code of Practice.
- We will comply with the law as it applies to charities and fundraising.
- We will keep your personal details safe.
- We will communicate appropriately and sensitively, and are especially careful when engaging with vulnerable people.
- If you have questions about our fundraising activities and costs, we will answer them openly and truthfully. Take a look at our annual reports, or get in touch with us and we will help you find the information you need.
- We will keep you up to date with inspiring and relevant news from our professional team and the families you are helping.
- We will tell the truth and will not exaggerate and we will do what we say we are going to do.
- You will always be able to let us know how you would like us to communicate with you or if you would prefer not to be contacted.
- Our database is constantly updated to ensure we have correct contact details for you and we will make sure we know exactly how you would like us to contact you.
- We adopt best fundraising practice as outlined by regulatory bodies and will continue to do so as these are updated.
BCCS is registered with the Fundraising Regulator. For further information about our responsibilities as a member, please go to www.fundraisingregulator.org.uk
If you would like to update your preferences, have your details removed from our database, opt in to receiving our mailing or ask us any questions about our promise to you, please contact us by email.
To view our Fundraising Complaints Policy, please click here.